S3M Consulting headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is
a provider of Custom Web Services and Business Solutions.
We focus on
delivering creative and affordable technology solutions for small to medium
businesses, and scalable to larger environments.
Our business analysis
team consists of professionals with diverse experience in information
technology, e-commerce, business and management. This enables us to respond
rapidly and provide efficient solutions to our clients.
End-to-End Analyst involved in the complete development lifecycles of dynamic front and back office web based applications
- Helping the project owners to define their requirements by taking part in preparing the specification.
- Helping designing, modelling and implementing the technical architecture where it involves in-house development.
- Translating user requirements and formalising them into understandable specifications capable of being utilised by technical concerned parties and the implementer.
- Assisting programmers in complex developments.
- Accountable for end to end analysis of application, and follow up of developments and testing.
- Managing project documentation.
You will be in charge of:
- Creating the Macro Impact Study and the specifications to estimate and describe the tasks/developments that are needed to realize the business requests.
- The development if done in house.
- Create the use cases and suport the creation of the test cases and the tests executions.
- The overall project deliveries.
- The overall business and end-user support.
Technical experience / knowledge:
- Fluent in UML
- Demonstrated application architect/consultancy experience in complex information systems (at least 6 years experience)
- Demonstrated experiencein business requirement gathering, analysis, validation and System design (at least 6 years experience)
- Expertise in Java/J2EE, .NET, SOAP, SOA, Web services, Web/mobile developments environment
- Expertise in modern software development methodologies (RUP, OOA&OOD)
- Bachelor/Master in IT or equivalent by experience
- At least 6 years of experience as Business, Functional and/or Technical Analysis
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Fluent English and Dutch/French
Start Date : ASAP
Type contract: Freelance (or contract)
If this sounds like the right job for you, we look forward to receiving your
application with 3 references directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
©2003-2012 S3M Consulting bvba. All rights reserved. BTW BE 0871.812.739